- Upon receipt of your deposit and contract (if applicable), we will email you to confirm receipt of your deposit/contract, give you our direct contact information and possibly provide a list of items which will be needed from you over the course of development.
- You will need to let us know the navigation links you would like (such as home, about us, services, etc) and supply all text and/or product information to be included on your site. In addition, you may also supply material such as company logo, personal photos, etc, if desired.
- If you have any guide sites you would like us to refer to when designing your site or if you have any preference as to colors, style, etc please offer that information as well.
- For E-Commerce sites that require us to enter products for you, we will need you to supply an Excel spread sheet listing the following: Product Name, Unique Product ID Number (if any), Product Description, Options (if any – size, color, etc), Price, Approximate Weight, Number in Stock, as well as the product photos named in correspondence with the Product ID Number on the spread sheet.
- Ideally, all of the above information should be supplied prior to us getting started.
- Work will commence on your scheduled start date. We will contact you on that day to confirm that we are getting started.