In order to benefit from establishing a presence and online brand, your website has to be updated on a regular basis. CMS enables you to manage and control the content of your website - without much technical knowledge and advanced web design skills.
Content Management System allows you to edit text, delete/add pictures and do a lot more, fast and easy. This way you can keep clients up to date with the changes in services, new products, and innovations in your business, without having to hire an IT expert.
CMS is a tool which allows you to do all that without any technical experience, HTML knowledge and knowledge in website design. This technique is a time saver and enables companies to publish their content online faster. This is the most important part of any professional business website.
No special software is necessary all you need is a computer with access to the internet and a web browser.
Full Control of Your Web Site
You are the one who controls the content on your website. This enables you to make instant changes and update your site on a regular basis, keeping the power in your hands.
CMS Keeps Your Site Active
CMS helps you to keep your site active and gives you an opportunity to build higher search engine rankings. This type of site is database driven, which allows you to design and store hundreds of pages in your database at one time.
CMS Control Panel or Front End Editing
CMS gives you an opportunity to update the content without changing the design of the website and vice versa.
Benefits and Features of a CMS Web Site
- Easy and fast content management (add/delete images, text and links)
- CMS configuration (enables you to control every aspect of your site)
- Quick edit
- Meta data management (enables you to get a better search engine rankings)
- Automated site map
- Advanced editing abilities with HTML
- Backup facility
- Database driven solutions
- Completely editable website sections ( news, articles, services, products)
- Adding the topics sections by contributing authors
- Manageable/customizable website layout (Menu boxes-left, right, center)
- Opportunity to browser- upload images to your archive
- Instant results through dynamic forums/polls/voting
- Implementation of documents, videos, texts, graphics
- Opportunity to separate different users by roles such as admin, author, contributor
- Notification alert system used for informing about any changes on the website
- Version control that allows a complete control and permits easy manipulation of the document versions
- CMS Archive - CMS has a central archive where all documents and files are stored
- Most of the content management systems are supported by a robust editing system which allows a better control over the formatting